Saturday, June 20, 2009

10 things i love about you


mohdSYAZMINfirdaus
i absolutely love my boyfriend
beCause....

1. he dont care taking a whole night to listen to my story even its not a good one
2. he do sengal things that makes me laugh till i haf no idea how to stop
3. his words are sweet but he's not a sweet talker
4. he's not just treat me as a cinta but as a friend, bestfriend, partner and wifey too~ :D
5. he just know how to treat me and make me feel great!
6. his coolness makes me calm
7. he's not a soo romantic person but by the tyme the feel is there, he make me go ullallaa~
8. he dont smoke! thank god cuz i totally hate asaaap~
9. he's cleanliness. he know how to make his space neat and tidy
10. what i love the most is he teach me to love somebody sincerely and being loyal

* p/s : dont change. i love you because you are you!
* thanx mus cuz taught me this word; crapola. peace babe :)

.toodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment